Granville on the Water :
Situated in one of the most scenic and sought after areas in all of Prince Edward Island. Granville on the Water is located amongst the gorgeous rolling hills of prestigious Stanley Bridge & North Granville. These north shore lands offers stunning views and direct waterfront access to the Trout and Stanley Rivers.
- Enjoy first class boating, swimming, and various water sports on one of the best boating river systems in PEI with access to the Gulf of St. Lawrence just moments away. All lots have deeded waterfront access and the ability to dock a boat – a rarity with Prince Edward Island tides. Your own private docks can be secured on waterfront lots. Stanley Bridge has a 60 berth public marina to dock your boat – newly expanded and only a couple minutes away.
- Excellent Location-Location-Location! 15 Minutes to Cavendish Dunes, a 10 minute drive to 5 highly rated 18 hole golf courses, less than 30 minutes to Summerside, Charlottetown, and the Bridge to New Brunswick / Nova Scotia.
- Extra Large Lot Sizes over 1 acre and up to almost 3.25 acres of Waterfront. Rolling hills architecture gives everyone breath-taking views!
- Multiple Common Areas and Green Spaces.
- Restrictive Covenants.
- Underground WATER & ELECTRICAL service to maintain those views.